Monday, March 26, 2012

The promise

This is a quote from Tim Tebow after he lost a game and lost his undefeated season I feel that he failed his fans and himself as a person, he was being mindful to everyone around him. The thought of failure made him want to make this promise to
Everyone and i feel this way for my performance in this class the pas week or so. So I make the promise to go back to my good working habits and work hard for you and be mindful to your passion you put into this class.

P.S. you have to read my journals with stars on the pages. They are the best journals and mean the most to me.


“To the fans and everybody in Gator Nation, I’m sorry. I’m extremely sorry. We were hoping for an undefeated season. That was my goal, something Florida has never done here. I promise you one thing, a lot of good will come out of this. You will never see any player in the entire country play as hard as I will play the rest of the season. You will never see someone push the rest of the team as hard as I will push everybody the rest of the season. You will never see a team play harder than we will the rest of the season. God bless.”

This is a remix of "The Promise" that I wrote on a test I took in my stats class after we lost CIF finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment