Friday, March 9, 2012

Life in a love (remix)


"I believe that the poem is about a man who is in love with a women and obviously can not recieve that love back. In real life, however, he does eventually get her. So, the love is unrequited. Although I believe most of it is depressed rambling. But other I think the poem is a surpessed passion."

.: :.

"I don\'t think it\'s a poem of unrequited love; at the end he appears to use the home as a metaphor for the woman\'s body - \'Such closets to search, such alcoves to importune\'. This last line seems to suggest he does get her in the end, and is able to \'explore\' her. Browning also describes the time as \'twilight\', a time of courtship, mystery and romance, and now that this time has come, he has now has found the elusive woman."

I chose to remix my analysis of my poem by taking two different analysis to better understand the concept in a different eye. What a remix if not a Different way to understand the same idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment