Friday, May 4, 2012

Literature as a conversation over time

1) I feel that she started off very strong beginning a essay with a quote is always a good and easy way to answer a prompt to a question. I feel that watching this video you can't help but take a bias to her because of her age you will give her extra kudos just because her writing is so deep and in depth for her age.

2) I feel like that from where she lives and in her shoes she believes every word she wrote. But maybe because I have never been where she is I can't take what she says as what I see as the truth because I have never seen a teacher be racist where I live. I have seen them take a bias to student athletes and I can see kind of where she is coming from.

3) I can see where she's coming from because I see it all the time with Righetti and it's student athletes and teacher treat them. I have never really seen racism in my life besides movies but I'm sure where she is from that is is prevalent and happens a lot. So I can't help but take her arguments and passion on the subject as the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment