Thursday, April 19, 2012

Spring break work

Over spring break I hate to break it to you Dr. P I didn't do much of anything I read MacBeth but didn't take active reading notes. I was constantly touring campus after campus and wasn't in the mood for notes. As you know I have pretty much made up my mind and will be attending Creighton University in Omaha Nebraska in the fall. Over the break visiting all these campus's made me think of my future and eventually to my death. I read a boom written by a group of college students title "What do you want to do before you die?" by The Buried life (must read very easy yet inspiring) it is a list f bucket list items they had and completed they also have many stories that bring you from laughing to crying to heart warming stories. Reading this book got me thinking and I wrote a bucket list I plan on completing before I die. I interpreted their theme as to do what you want to do in life not letting people determine your life to do what you want to do because there might not always be a tomorrow. And to live a full life doing what you want because tomorrow might not be there the next day. You are doing what you love to do in life and I'm sure you will look back on life after death and have no regrets it gave me a reality check and is motivating me to not only do things in school but to also experience life to the fullest. I think college is going to e a great experience for me and am very excited to be spending it at Creighton University.

No comments:

Post a Comment